All products carry a warranty against failure and defects under reasonable operating conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. All Refunds will not include the postage.
If you wish to return a product please e-mail us to let us know the item is coming back to us with the following details.
- Order Number
- Full Name and address
- Email Address
When sent back to us, you must include a copy of your invoice and a covering note explaining the fault and what you may have done to resolve the problem so that we can deal with your return as efficiently as possible. Also the product should be in its original packaging and all component parts included
- It is the customers responsibility to cover the cost of return to us and make sure that it is well packaged.
- It is recommend that you use recorded or special delivery as we can not be liable for any loss or damage in transit.
- Any returns that are returned for non-broken reasons (e.g. unwanted after cooling off period) may incur a charge of up to 15%.
- Any returns that require a returns label from us will be subject to a £10 charge (this does not include long parcels over 1.4m which may include additional charges)
- Quiver tips are not covered under warranty.
14 Day Return Policy
For most products bought on our site you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the order within 14 days and receive a refund. If you notify us after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You will be responsible for bearing the cost of returning the goods. We will process your refund within 14 days from the day on which we receive the goods back and will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment.
If you wish to return any item or cancel your order before the 14 day period, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.