Guru ST8 Team Seatbox 2.0
Click and Collect:
This item is not currently available for collection, we are very sorry for any inconvenience.
Interest Free Finance (6 Months)
10% deposit of £65.00
6 monthly payments of £97.50
Interest free finance
Interest Free Finance (10 Months)
10% deposit of £65.00
10 monthly payments of £58.50
Interest free finance
The latest updated versions of Guru Team Seatboxes - the MK2 versions!
Guru ST8 Team Seatbox 2.0 available in the slick Stealth Grey & the on-brand Guru Orange!
Designed to withhold the key features and assets of many top-end seatboxes, with the comfort factor and a more affordable price tag. Full of Guru personalisations, and built to stand the test of time!
Made for Tackle Guru by world renowned Seatbox manufacturer RIVE, designed to be similar to the Guru/Rive ST Special Edition flagship seatbox, but at a lower, accessible price point.
An added extra of the seatbox is that the underboss cassette is supplied fitted with winders. These are long pink winders for Europe, and smaller green and orange assortments for the UK market.
Full of Guru personalisations, and built to stand the test of time.
- NEW Rive’s top-end ‘Dream Cushion’ with unique updated Guru ‘Team’ embroidery - the Dream Seat is water resistant, very strong, and retains shape while being super comfortable
- NEW UV protected paint to minimise colour fading
- NEW Team Guru/Rive Knowledge Is Power logo backplate
- NEW stylish embossed branding on the sides of the boxes
- NEW under-seat-tray, on which the stacker is magnetized to; Very secure locks into place quickly & easily locks in place without knobs and handles. Once the stacker is removed, the under-box tray is very useful for extra storage, especially when sat in the water and wading
- Colour coded Aluminium draw fascia on all draws
- Non-slip footplate cover
- Supplied with spare under-box cassette and carry lid
- Strengthened draw fronts featuring ribbed handles
- 30mm side draw
- Supplied with a fully loaded mixed winder tray, with green and pink Rive winders
- Extra 30mm storage tray under the side drawer
- 36mm legs (four telescopic with 25mm inserts)
- Personalised ‘Team’ strap and box cover provided
- HSP footplate with non-slip finish
- Branded stacker lid
- Pole seat with colour coded butt strap for holding the pole stable between the legs
For all Click & Collect orders you will be contacted as soon as your order is ready to collect - please do not turn up at any store to collect your order before you have been contacted.
Mail Orders; Your order will normally be dispatched the same day if we receive it before 8.30am*, Monday to Friday, with the exception of English public holidays. We will try to dispatch orders received before 11.00am on the same day, but if that is not possible, they will usually be dispatched the next working day.
*next day delivery is subject to stock location - we do stock transfers between stores 4 days a week.
Items dispatched with a courier service will generally arrive with you the following day.
Items dispatched with Royal Mail can take a few days to arrive with you and that is beyond our control.
UK Mainland : Mon - Fri STD Delivery £6.00
FREE ON ORDERS OVER £50*
PLEASE NOTE: May not include addresses in Guernsey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Jersey or Northern Ireland.
SURCHARGES - There will be a £10 long parcel surcharge on all parcels over 1.4m. This includes but is not limited to: Poles, Rods, Luggage, Landing Nets and Handles.
FREE ON ORDERS OVER £250*
Northern Ireland: £20
PLEASE NOTE: (Size restrictions do apply, please see Royal Mail webiste for further information.)
Channel Islands: £20
PLEASE NOTE: (Size restrictions do apply, please see Royal Mail webiste for further information.) All Prices are Inc Vat
Europe including France, Germany, Holland, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Austria and Denmark. £40 for orders upto 20kg. For anything over this please contact us for a price.
For any other countries please email and we will quote for shipping.
All orders over 150 euros outside of the UK are now exempt from VAT on our website, but will be subject to tax & duty charges in your Country.
Tax and duty is charged on order value. De Minimums value is the amount you can spend before receiving tax and duty charges. De Minimums value varies from country to country, so it is recommended to check what this value is with your local tax office.
Before delivery, customs/your courier will contact you to pay these charges. You will not receive your order without paying these charges. When you place an order with us from outside of the UK, you are agreeing to pay the Tax & Duty charges that are specific to your country. We can not receive a shipment back as ‘Return to Sender’ unless these charges have been cleared. If you choose to not accept the shipment and pay for the charges, your shipment will be destroyed and you will not be entitled to a refund.
PLEASE NOTE: All services are normally delivered next day but this is not guaranteed as we cannot be held responsible for problems beyond our control.
Items are delivered by DHL/ UPS Couriers or Royal Mail.
All Deliveries Must be signed for on delivery at the shipping address given to us by the customer and all products are fully insured.
Click & Collect
Collect your shopping at your local Nathans Premier Angling Centre. Place your order online, select Click & Collect upon checkout and choose your store, then we will have everything picked, packed and ready for you to collect, it’s so easy!
We'll send you an email when your order is ready to collect. After you have received an email, you can collect your order at any time during the day, inline with each stores opening hours.
When collecting your order in store you must bring your confirmation email and the card that you paid with or the card that links to your PayPal account. We will keep your order in store for 10 working days after the collection email has been sent. If the order is not collected within the 10 days, we will assume it is unwanted, cancel the order and issue a refund to your original payment method. Please contact us with any issues in this area.
All products carry a warranty against failure and defects under reasonable operating conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. All Refunds will not include the postage.
If you wish to return a product please e-mail us to let us know the item is coming back to us with the following details.
- Order Number
- Full Name and address
- Email Address
When sent back to us, you must include a copy of your invoice and a covering note explaining the fault and what you may have done to resolve the problem so that we can deal with your return as efficiently as possible. Also the product should be in its original packaging and all component parts included
- It is the customers responsibility to cover the cost of return to us and make sure that it is well packaged.
- recommend that you use recorded or special delivery as we can not be liable for any loss or damage in transit.
- Any returns that are returned for non-broken reasons (e.g. unwanted after cooling off period) may incur a charge of up to 15%.
- Quiver tips are not covered under warranty.